Why Choose Belstar
- CORE Values:
- Trust (Faith In Others)
- Shared Values (Common Goals)
- Effective Communication (Good Listeners)
- Humble Leadership (Share Spot Light)
- Empowerment (All of the above)
1. By Lon Solomon (3-5-2000)
- Facility/ Program / Project / Construction Management / Cost Engineering / Cost Management / Dispute Resolutions and Claims Analysis / Scheduling
- 27 years Record of Performance
- Fees average 24% for Office / 22% for Field Below similar sized firms
Belstar, Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs andactivities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and thereforewill not discriminate on the grounds of race, color or national origin in theselection or retention of sub-contractors and also insure that minoritybusinesses will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids and will notbe discriminated against. We include the provision of the USDOT 1050.2 AppendixA in every subcontract. If you need more information or special assistance forpersons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact our HumanResource division at (703)645-0280, extension 313. (TTY/TDD users, call 711).
Prior to using project or individual information listed on this site, Belstar permission must be obtained. There are no exceptions.